Sunday, January 01, 2006

Christmas Video

In case you still haven't done your Holiday shopping, I have a video clip where I show you some great gadgets you can buy. Here, I Judah Friedlander, the world's most famous Gadget Guru, show Carson Daly how to operate the new Nosehair Trimmer/MP3 Player.

To watch this video, go to my website: judahfriedlander.com then click on VIDEOS on the main page then scroll down and click on JUDAH IS THE GADGET GURU to watch the video. Happy Holidays! There's still one more night of Hannukah & a few more days of Christmas. Note - this is a special Hannukah because it happens in '05 & '06.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crap trap said...

I'd like a basket of metal balls one christmas, mainly so i could just really feel like one of the elite.

9:44 PM  
Blogger seramarlowe said...

Anyone who can make Carson Daly as uncomfortable as he looks in that photo is my new best friend. :)

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home