Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I AM THE ORIGINAL RECORD BREAKER

Here's a photo from wireimage.com photographer Jeff Vespa from January 2003 where I'm wearing my RECORD BREAKER hat.
The guys on "Call to Greatness" are not real record breakers. I am. And I have the hat & photo to prove it. You can go to my page at imdb.com to look at more photos.

The photo is dated January 2003 - 3 years before "Call to Greatness" premiered. I pitched a show to MTV well over a year ago called RECORD BREAKER. I'm I upset. No I am not. I am the WORLD CHAMPION and the original true one and only RECORD BREAKER. And as the World Champion, I do not get upset. Because I am a winner.

3 Comments:

Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

So had to read that twice because early in the morning, it looked like "I'm a whiner" which of course, I most certainly AM in the mornings so I'm somewhat disappointed not to find a kindred soul. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Had a pic of myself but people stopped commenting about the blog and only about the pic so I took it down. Pfft. Men. Present company excuded from that pfft, of course -- or are you?

8:19 AM  
Blogger Crap trap said...

I think you should get Paul Giamatti to kick MTV's ass..i think he could take them on.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

I am boycotting your tour and your book because of your association with Tracy Morgan.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home