Tuesday, May 02, 2006

FULL GROWN MEN production pic

I got a new movie, FULL GROWN MEN. I'm the 2nd lead in the movie. I play a much different kind of role. I'm the more serious one in the movie. It's a drama with comedic elements in it. It's about two guys who go on a road trip in Southern Florida who haven't seen each other in 20 years (since they were kids). I play a special education teacher named Elias Guber. Here's a still from the movie.

The movie stars Matt McGrath as my friend Alby. The movie also features Alan Cumming, Amy Sedaris, Debbie Harry, Joie Lee and many other really good actors. It has been playing this past week at the Tribeca Film Festival

5 Comments:

Blogger Marsha said...

very cool, congratulations!!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

6:00 AM  
Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

I know some people who saw Full Grown Men at Tribeca and had good stuff to say about it so I'm hopeful it will arrive soon at a theatre near me... or on an illegal DVD in the backpack of the guy on the corner who gets drunk on Listerine.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Mr. Space said...

How will people recognize you without your hat and military issue eyewear?

3:22 PM  
Blogger Yul Nevanomi said...

I saw Full Grown Men at Tribeca. You were great! So is the movie!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home